After a brave police officer stepped in, one little girl’s life was saved. Her ‘thank you’ to the man couldn’t have been more adorable.
During a hot summer day, 2-year-old Bexley took a dip in the Texas family’s pool. Tammy Norvell, the girl’s mother, took her other two children inside for an afternoon nap. Returning to check on Bexley, she was thrown into a panic. Her daughter’s lips had turned blue.
“She went completely limp,” Norvell recalled. “It was more than falling asleep. She just collapsed. I looked in her eyes and she was so distant. We had no clue she had swallowed anything.”
See What Happens Next…